Our Farmer's Market
Open from Memorial Day until Labor Day, the Denver Downs Farm Market offers fresh, farm grown fruits and vegetables, and seasonal foods and garden products grown or made locally.
Denver Downs’ summer crop includes tomatoes, corn, beans, peas, cucumbers, onions, peppers, potatoes, squash, okra, cantaloupes, watermelons and figs.
Summer peaches from Dr. Eldon Zehr. For 30 years, Dr. Zehr’s orchard in nearby Sandy Springs has produced peaches, nectarines, plums, and blueberries – all picked fresh daily!
- Fresh shrimp – when in season – is brought from the SC coast Wednesday through Saturday
- Boiled & Roasted Peanuts
- Happy Cow milk
- Denver Downs whole hog sausage
- George Smith’s Corn Meal
- Whole Earth Granary breads and muffins
- Raw local honey
- Timms’ Mill locally ground corn meal and grits
- McLib’s Southern Dumplings – traditional flat dumplings great for “15-Minute Chicken n’ Dumplings” and Peach Cobbler
- Juanita Garrison’s Cook Books and Manner’s Booklet
- Straw and compost for the garden
And in the winter…
Tom’s famous collard greens are available at Denver Downs Farm Market between Christmas and New Year’s. Make these delicious, healthy greens part of your holiday spread!
Pecan Shell Cracking available!