Learning is FUN on the Farm!
The corn maze and pumpkin patch at Denver Downs Farm aare the perfect Fall outing for your students! We mix learning with fun for an unforgettable experience … on a real working farm!
2022 Fall Schedule
Sept 26 – Nov 11
Monday – Friday
Field Trip Fees & Details
$12 per person ( students, teachers, chaperones and/or parents)
Fee includes a small hand-picked pumpkin .
Groups of less than 30 guests may be combined with another group.
What to expect:
Our field trips are about 2 hours long. This time allows for learning and lots of time to explore the farm and enjoy the attractions. You may bring snacks or picnic lunches for your group to enjoy before or after your field trip.
Explore the Corn Maze
Our maze is an exciting design of trails carved into a 10-acre field of giant corn stalks. The design changes every year but you can be assured it will be fun and a-mazing. The entire maze is irrigated, so the corn is always tall and green. Wandering along the paths provides an excellent opportunity for children to experience a farm crop firsthand. Find out more about our maze …
Also check out the Straw Barn, Cow Train, Feed the goats, Farm Animals, Giant Tube Slide, Jumping Pillow Park, Duck Races, Ropes Course, Ga Ga Pit, Dodge Ball, Kiddie Corral, Ball Zone, Giant Tricycles, and Spider Web Climb.
Good to know …
- Tennis shoes are better to wear than flip-flops or dress shoes. Shoes must be worn at all times except while on the Jumbo Jumping Pillow.
- Please bring several cardboard boxes to store your pumpkins in. Boxes about the size of a cooler work best.
- Fall mornings can be cool, so a light jacket or sweater may be a good idea.
- We do provide a hand washing station, but hand sanitizing can be useful.
- Portable toilets are provided onsite.
- Covered areas and picnic tables are available, if you want to bring lunches or snacks.