The Corn Maze and Pumpkin Patch at Denver Downs Farm is the perfect Fall outing for your students! We mix learning with fun for an unforgettable experience … on a real working farm!
2020 Fall Schedule
Dates to be determined
Monday – Friday
Field Trip Fees & Details
$10 per person ( students, teachers, chaperones and/or parents)
Fee includes a small hand-picked pumpkin .
Groups of less than 30 guests may be combined with another group.
What to expect:
Our field trips are about 2 hours long. This time allows for learning and lots of time to explore the farm and enjoy the attractions. You may bring snacks or picnic lunches for your group to enjoy before or after your field trip.
Explore the Corn Maze
Our maze is an exciting design of trails carved into a 10-acre field of giant corn stalks. The design changes every year — this year’s theme is “Celebrate the Champions”. The entire maze is irrigated, so the corn is always tall and green. Wandering along the paths provides an excellent opportunity for children to experience a farm crop first hand. Find our more about our maze …
Our huge straw barn is full of hay and straw bales for the visitors to climb on and rope swings for swinging between bales.
The little cars are painted with cow graphics, have names like Lula Bell and Daisy, and are pulled by a tiny tractor.
Each student will be given feed for our friendly goats high up on their goat walk.
Children can visit get to know a calf, sheep, goats and a pig.
Giant Tube Slide
Children love sliding down the 20 foot enclosed tube slide that gently turns out at ground level.
Each group has a dedicated hayride wagon taking them around the maze to the pumpkin patch, where everyone can pick a small pumpkin.
Jumbo Jumper Air Pillow
A large pillow-shaped inflatable that children can jump on. Several children can participate at the same time.
Old-fashioned water pumps to race little plastic ducks down a flume.
Good to know …
- Tennis shoes are better to wear than flip-flops or dress shoes. Shoes must be worn at all times except while on the Jumbo Jumping Pillow.
- Please bring several cardboard boxes to store your pumpkins in. Boxes about the size of a cooler work best.
- Fall mornings can be cool, so a light jacket or sweater may be a good idea.
- We do provide a hand washing station, but hand sanitizing can be useful.
- Portable toilets are provided onsite.
- Covered areas and picnic tables are available, if you want to bring lunches or snacks.